Maximize Sports Performance with Waterford Hypnosis…
- Through its unique ability to harness the power of the subconscious mind, hypnosis is able to assist the sports person in achieving some really amazing results. Tiger Woods for example has used hypnosis since he was 13 years of age. Boxer Steve Collins has also had success with hypnosis in his famous 1996 fight with Chris Eubank.
- The benefits of using hypnosis for sports people include enabling the athlete to remain calm under pressure, maintain focus and eliminate distractions, improve mental stamina and increase endurance, ease pre-competition nerves, as well as improve the athlete’s attitude and motivation.You might have noticed top sports people such as Roger Federer and Stephen Hendry ‘in the zone’ when they are at the top of their game. In actual fact they have put themselves naturally into a (trance) state of focused concentration, where they have direct access to their subconcious mind, and thus their inner abilities.
- Hypnosis works for sports people in 2 main ways:
- Behaviour Modification: The subconscious mind can be programmed for success. Over a period of time after some disappointments and failures the athlete might develop a negative pattern of behavior or negative expectation. Hypnosis can break these negative behaviors and expectations.
- Creative visualization – when the sports person mentally rehearses their performance this sets up an inner blueprint for their body to follow. Can and has been used successfully in many sports including Golf, Snooker and Darts !
CALL NOW FOR BOOKING : 0868211677
DISCLAIMER: Nothing on this website is intended to hold out, state, indicate, or imply that Trevor Eivers is a physician, psychologist, doctor, surgeon or medical practitioner. Treatment with hypnosis is a complementary healing art service. It does not diagnose, cure or treat in any way, medical conditions, illnesses or diseases. Hypnosis is not a practice of medicine, psychology or psychiatry, and it is not in any way intended to be a replacement for diagnosis or treatment of any medical complaint or ailment. Persons with mental disabilities or mental illnesses should seek psychiatric care. Trevor Eivers is a Certiifed Constulting Hypnotist (CH) and NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming) Practitioner that helps everyday people with everyday issues.